Thursday, February 19, 2009

What Happened to My Blog Posts?

It just seems that after the holidays, life seems to slow down a great deal. There was so much happening that I wanted to remember that it seemed I wanted to post all the time. Since Christmas, not a lot has happened. The month of January, Randall and I went hunting every chance we got. The last two weeks of hunting season we hunted a great deal. I took off Wed. and Thursday. So we hunted a lot that last weekend especially. We didn't kill anything this year, but had a great time trying. I am so glad that I am sharing the love of hunting with my husband. It's another thing that we can do together that brings us even closer together.

Not a lot has happened in the month of February other than I have had the worst case of flu that I think I have had in my whole life. Brandon and Brittany came back with Colorado with it and I evidently caught it from them when we picked them up at the airport. It knocked me down for the count! I am feeling stronger little by little. I look forward to having all of my strength back again soon!

We as a family and operating a family business are dealing with the economic recession. Azalea City is really struggling (as so many businesses are) to keep enough business to pay payroll and keep everything going. I am so glad that I do not have to worry about this because I know that whatever happens, God will take care of us. We may not have all of our wants, but God promises us He will always meet our needs.

Randall and I are leaving in the morning to go to Gulf Shores to the campground (Gulf Breeze RV Resort) for the Mardi Gras weekend. I am off already tomorrow (Friday) and then this Tuesday (for Mardi Gras). So we are going to spend our time relaxing at the beach. We will not be able to spend any money, but it will be nice just to go and sit outside and grill out at the RV. Really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Followers