Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Camping Vacation Continued-Sun., June 29, 2008





Randall, Ryan, Elizabeth, Carter and I got up and went to breakfast at Hazel's Restaurant. Ryan and Elizabeth then took the boat to wash it to get as much of the salt water out of it as possible. After they got back to camp, Eli, Carter and I went to the beach for a couple of hours. Man, was it hot...no breeze. But Carter had a good time and that was the purpose! He and Elizabeth played in the water. I forgot to bring my camera, so I don't have any pictures of him:(. Ryan, Elizabeth, and Carter left in the afternoon. Randall and I went to dinner at Bubba's Restaurant. We ate outside because the temperature was so pleasant. That horrible storm the night before had been an unusual cold front coming through at the end of June and really made the late afternoon breeze nice and comfortable.

No comments:

Followers