Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day - June 15, 2008



I have the greatest daddy in all the world! I know a lot of girls say that about their dads, but I really feel like it is true of mine. He couldn't be a better daddy. He has always been there for me. He has always loved and protected me. I have been so blessed with the way that he and mother raised me in a home where church and God had priority in our lives. As I have seen daughters this week say their earthly goodbyes to their dads, it has reminded me of how precious it is to have my daddy alive and healthy. Pete Sanchez spoke this morning in church about fathers and what it takes to be the kind of father that God wants men to be. My daddy is the earthly model of the man described. I love you Daddy!

2 comments:

Payne Family said...

What great pictures of you and your Dad!

Tiffy's World said...

Awwww---this made me cry!I love you Vallie!

Followers