Thursday, August 21, 2008

Farewell My Solara




Well, I left the sale of my car in God's hands and in His timing and today was the day. I was both sad and happy with this transaction. Happy in the fact that it is the first step towards a goal of having most of our bills paid in two years and being completely debt free. This will free Randall and me to begin thinking about our dream of traveling across the good old U. S. A. in our Fifth Wheel. We have begun to make so many exciting plans and the selling of my car brings us closer to that dream. I loved this car more than any car I have ever had. What you cannot see in these pictures that were taken this morning were the tears that were streaming down my face. I'm really going to miss my beautiful car.

2 comments:

Tiffy's World said...

Alright Mom- I'm proud of your strength and determination! I'm sorry you had to sell the car but know that in two years you will say that it was well worth it. Hang in there! Since Ken called me out the other day, feel free to use my car since I can't. :) Love ya!

Payne Family said...

I'm so sorry Vallie :-( But at the same time I am so happy that you have made one step towards yours and Randall's financial goal. Love ya!

Followers