Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well today is my 49th birthday. It has really been a great day. I have had so many happy birthday wishes from friends and family by email, facebook, cards, and phone. I am so bad about remembering other people's birthdays and it really means to much to people just that you remember and wish them a happy one. I am so blessed to have the family and friends that God has placed in my life. Because of a lovely business meeting that we have tonight at church that I must attend, we will postpone my birthday dinner until Friday. That's good too because that just gives me something to look forward to!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Glad that you had a good day! Facebook can help you remember people's b'days (if you sign up to the b'day app.)!! That is what has helped me!

Followers