Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Red Convertible

Well, it's official! My much loved red Toyota Solara Convertible is on the market! Randall and I have made some financial plans that will hopefully help us in the present as well as the future and it begins with using the profits off of the sale of my car. It's an immediate sacrifice for a future event which we hope will end with everything being paid for. We are looking forward to the day when we can take our new truck and new fifth wheel and hit the road for three months at the time. We would love to travel and work a little along the way. The sale of my car is the first step in our ultimate plan. I have left all of it in God's hand. He knows the perfect timing of everything and it is completely in His time.

It was in the paper yesterday and today and so far no one has called about it. That's completely O.K. with me:)

2 comments:

Payne Family said...

WOW, that is a sacrifice. But with a great outcome, when you will be able to travel! I will be praying as you both work towards the ultimate goal.

Tiffy's World said...

Hang in there, it will be worth it. You can borrow my car, if you just need a red ride every once in a while. It's not as cute, small, fast, or stylish, but it's red!

Followers