Sunday, December 14, 2008

Party Down at Nan Seas

Our staff Christmas party was held at Nan Seas Restaurant on Thursday night. Linda, Julie, and I arrived about an hour early to put up a few decorations. The party this year just seemed a little unusal to me because so many of our staff have left this past year. I especially missed Scott and Robin Payne, David and Susan Johnson, and Garrett and Melanie Hughes. They were a part of our staff for so long and it just didn't seem the same without them. Drew played the guitar and we sang some songs and we also played a fun game. The meal was delicious. As I think about next year, I can only wonder what our staff will look like. Hopefully by then, we will have a new senior pastor. I look forward to what God is going to do at Dayspring and with the Dayspring staff. I praise God for allowing me to serve and work at Dayspring!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

We missed being with you guys too! Glad that you all had a great time though! Love ya!!

Followers