Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tuesday-Christmas Eve Eve

Randall and I left out early this morning knowing that this was THE day...the day that we were going to get it all done! We began at Wal-Mart where we got the majority of what we were looking for. From Wal-Mart, we enjoyed lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Olive Garden. After eating at O.G., we ventured to Academy Sports where we picked up a couple of sleeping bags for Carter and Ryleigh. After that, it was our annual Christmas shopping trip to the mall. Neither one of us hardly ever goes to the mall other than at Christmas. It is always interesting to see what new stores are there and what old stores are gone. We grabbed some candy for Randall's parents as well as some blouses for me that were on sale at Limited. There were tops that I can where on the cruise in May. I came home and wrapped all the gifts which was a task that took quite a while. I think other than making some more pictures to put in the picture frame (holds16 pictures, 6 of which are portrait, which I never take) that we are giving to Randall's parents, we are through!!! Yay!

No comments:

Followers