Monday, April 27, 2009

Grandchildren Saturday!

Wow! What a busy Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I had this weekend! Friday night, we had our Strive 09 Event at church which our department was in charge. I spent a lot of Friday going to the store and getting supplies for it and then was at the church from 4:00 until 9:15 or so.

Saturday morning, Elizabeth brought Carter over around 9:00 to stay the day with us. Ryan was out of town in a fishing tournament and Eli had a hair appointment and was giving a shower in Baldwin County. We went to the mall to look for a gift and while we were there Carter rode the merry-go-round at the mall. Afterwards, we ate lunch at Chic-Fil-A, and then on to Carter's T-ball game at 12:30.

When we left the park at 2:00, we went by the Bell's house to pick up Ryleigh. She was also staying with us while her mom and dad were out of town at Gulf Shores. The pictures you see here of the two of them were taken while we played in the back yard.

Elizabeth got back around 6:00 and Ryleigh wanted to go with them even though she was supposed to spend the night with us. Elizabeth told me she didn't mind if she came over. I knew Ryleigh would have a lot more fun with "her Carter" than with us. So she stayed with them Sat. night and we took her with us after church Sunday morning.

She spent the rest of the day Sunday with us until her parent's picked her up around 3:00.

I have been going to the tanning bed before our cruise, but I have been so busy the last 2 days, I haven't had a chance to go. So after they picked Ryleigh up, I took off to get a few rays. Then, it was time to get ready for Community group.

We went to Morris' and Julie's for our group time and then out to eat at Cracker Barrell. I have been busier this weekend than I am during the week when I work. Whew!!! I'm pooped!















No comments:

Followers