Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Server Down..Not Much I Can Do!

I returned to work on Tuesday morning to find out that our server on our computers has been down since last Thursday and we don't know how long it is going to take to fix it. I was told we would definitely not be able to do anything that day.

We have begun to try to spruce up the front offices and there was a few things that still needed painting. Linda and Donna were going to paint, so I decided to join them. So I went home and got some painting clothes and we got to work painting trim. There are not too many things that I hate worse than painting, but it was better than doing nothing. I might as well be constructive.

At lunch, Linda and I went to check into tanning at Palm Beach Tans. We want to have a little color before our cruise and it is only 19 days away. It's time to get started! We weren't real happy with what they had to offer, so we decided to shop around to see if we could find a better deal. I went to Ultimate Tans and they had unlimited tanning for a month for $35. That's more like it. So I had my first session then of 10 minutes.

We are really getting excited about our cruise now! It seems like it has been so far off...but it's right on top of us now. Really hope I can drop a few lbs. before we go because from what I hear, we will definitely be eating a lot on the ship.

1 comment:

Tiffy's World said...

Yeah, so I love ya but you're not going to have a computer tomorrow either. :) I just got home and it's 11:00pm.

Followers