Monday, November 3, 2008

285 Emails

285 Emails......that's how many I had waiting for me after two weeks of being on vacation! It took me just about all day just to go through them. I really had a good day considering it was my first day back. It was easy getting up this morning because of the time change. At six, it felt like 7:00, which was great. The only problem comes at night. It is now 6:42 P.M. and I am already getting sleepy:)

It's always good to come home and catch up with friends. One very important event happened in the life of our good friends, Tom and Linda Peak while we were gone. They became grandparents. William Peak came into this world last week. What a great blessing!

I enjoyed going to lunch with Ken, Dana, and Ayden Whitton today at Panera Bread. Ken insisted that I join them and I am so glad I did. I really enjoyed the food and the time with the Whitton family. I found out about a new website that Dana is using as a weight loss tool called "thedailyplate.com." It is very interesting and Dana has already had good success using it and her neighbor has lost a lot of weight using it. It basically is about calorie counting, but they help you in every possible way. For those of you interested in losing weight, you might want to check it out.

Good nite......sleep tight......remember our BIG election tomorrow. Don't forget to vote!

No comments:

Followers