Wednesday, November 19, 2008

San Miguel's Video Test

I made a video yesterday at the office and tried all night long to attach it to my blog and the blog wouldn't accept it. I am not sure why. The only thing I could think of was that it was too large a file. It was the same length as the one I did at the house on my first try, so I don't understand. This video I shot today is shorter. If it works, I guess that was my problem.

It works! Yah! I think I have the hang of this now. I wish the one I made at the office yesterday would have worked. Maybe I'll try it again.

Well, I am getting ready to go back to church for the last study in our Following God Series on Old Testament Characters. It's been a great study.

Tomorrow will be my last day in the office until the first week in December. I will be off all next week. Yah!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Followers