Monday, November 24, 2008

Singing Praises!

Very few things delight a Nana's heart more than watching her grandchild sing praises to God! Yesterday morning, my grandson's choir sang in our Sunday morning service. We normally sit towards the back, but not this Sunday. I was right up front so that I could get a good view. Carter did so good! The last time that he got in front of an audience was not a great experience. He was so scared that he never even looked up and he eventually left the stage completely. After talking with Carter and a little bribery:) he performed like a professional.


Here is a short clip from his outstanding singing debut at the church. For those of you who do not know Carter, he is the beautiful blond in the yellow shirt on the next to the top row on the far right.


As he sang, I was reminded of how much I have to be thankful for. My two grandchildren are a tremendous blessing that God has given to me. I am thankful that my parents are in good health as well as the rest of my family. We will be leaving in the next day or so to go to Bladon Springs where we will spend Thankgiving as well as the rest of the week. We will have a houseful as Morris, Julie, Trey, Thomas, Ainsleigh, Ryan, Elizabeth, Carter, Brandon, Brittany, Ryleigh, Mother, Daddy, Bradford, Randall's Mom and Dad all come for Thankgiving. Mother, Daddy and Bradford will go home after lunch, but the rest are staying to hunt and enjoy the country life through the weekend. It should be a lot of fun!

I am on vacation all this week and I got up this morning and decorated the Christmas tree as well as the rest of the inside of the house. I am officially in the Christmas spirit! I love this time of year!

No comments:

Followers