Sunday, November 9, 2008

Obama Wins Presidential Election


I think this picture says it all. As you know, according to my last post this is not the way that I wanted this to turn out. However, we all prayed that God have His will in this election. Because of this, I must believe that my prayer was answered. The Bible also says that God is the One who places people in positions as leaders and it also says that I am to respect those He places in these positions. So unless President Obama does something absolutely against what I know to be truth, I will support him. I will say that this truly does show that anything is possible for those living in America. God bless America and God bless President-elect Obama and all those that he places in positions of authority around him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers