Sunday, November 16, 2008

Upload Video to Blog TEST

I have seen other people's blogs with video attached and I think that is so neat. So the computer expert that I am not has worked for several hours now trying to figure out how to upload them. At the point that I am writing this, I am still not sure that it is on this blog. If it is, I need to remind myself of how I did it. I right clicked on the video and saved it to my desktop. Then I clicked on the video icon on the blog and placed it on the blog.

By the way, this video was just a test. As most of you know, we have a very talented dog that can sing and he just happened to come into the room while I was doing my video test. So what better video than to have me singing Camp's and mine country rendition to "You Are My Sunshine?" It is his favorite song to sing along on. Let's see if it worked!

2 comments:

Tiffy's World said...

Wow----- I'm speachless for many reasons- you got it to work, and the talent! Have no worries, I have sent Drew and email and told him he would have two new choir members joining him on Wednesday night! So cute, thanks for making me laugh with it!

Payne Family said...

KA and I LOVED it!!! You did a good job figure out how to load the video!

Followers