Monday, November 10, 2008

Over Til Next Year

Well I managed today to make two doctors visits in one day. I began seeing Dr. Stuart, a chiropractor, last Thursday and had my third session with him this morning. Then I got to the office and looked at my calendar and realized my yearly mammogram and check up was also today at 11:15. My mammogram went very quickly and I also got back into the exam room quickly. Then a baby that wanted to come into the world took my doctor away from the office and I had to wait for quite a while. I'm glad all of that is over until next year.

Our community group went last night to see over 20 adults and children from "Light of the Village" be baptized at Springhill Baptist. This was an awesome sight to see all the lives that this ministry has touched. Pray for John and Dolores Eads as they continue in this ministry in Alabama Village.

It was a good Monday overall. I got a lot done at work in between and after my doctors visits.

Thank you God for a great day!

No comments:

Followers