Tuesday, September 16, 2008





It's Tuesday evening. I just have not had a chance to blog until now. To catch up, we went to Bladon on Friday and Saturday. Randall and Mike finished most of the shooting houses. Now we have to get them over to the field. This will take more man power than these two older men can muster. So the reinforcements of sons will have come up and help with this major task. All that they lack doing is putting up the walls, door, and roof. They tell me this should be easy. The pictures show what the four houses look like at this point. Mike and Randall are so talented!


We ate lunch on Saturday with Randall's mother and daddy and then we are out with Mike and Deborah at J & K's in Gilbertown. The picture of Mike and Deborah was taken at the restaurant.


Sunday evening, we went out to eat with our newly formed Community Group. We met at 5:00 and went to eat at Cheeburger, Cheeburger. This was Randall's and mine's first time to eat there. Delicious cheeseburgers and milkshakes. Ainsleigh came with Morris and Julie and she made us so proud by eating the pounder cheeseburger. An announcement was made to everyone in the restaurant that she had eaten the whole thing and then her picture was proudly displayed on the walls of the restaurant along with her two older brothers who had already met this challenge. Not too many girls were on that wall of fame and I am so proud of my nieces determination not to let her brothers do something that she couldn't do. I was so sorry that I didn't have my camera with me so that I could display his proud moment on my blog. Way to go Ainsleigh!


37 days until the travel trailer is loaded and heads to Branson!

No comments:

Followers