Friday, September 19, 2008

Sick Days

I just got back from the doctor. I never go to the doctor, but I felt so bad yesterday that I certainly didn't want to go through the weekend feeling this way. I called the office first thing this morning and they told me to come in right then and they would work me in. Having worked in doctor's offices before, I knew that I was probably going to be sitting for a long time and I was right. I got there at 9:15 and I left around 11:3o. It could have been worse. The doctor determined allergies were my problem. He gave me a shot, medicine and nasal spray and I am already feeling better. Yesterday, I think I got out of bed twice for maybe 30 min. to an hour. The rest of the day, I was flat on my back in bed. The pressure in my head was terrible and my body felt like I had the flu. But, I'm on the road to recovery.

35 days until vacation! Maybe even sooner. We are considering leaving adding a few days on to our vacation and we might leave sooner. We'll make that decision soon.

2 comments:

Payne Family said...

Sorry you are sick. Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

Tiffy's World said...

Alright mom, take care of yourself. Drink plenty of fluids, stay in bed, and no work! Love ya and hope you continue to feel beter.

Followers