Monday, October 13, 2008

Married Life Live!! Friday Oct. 10

What a weekend!! Since my last blog, I don't think I have had more than an hour of down time. Randall and I began our Friday night going out to eat at O'Charley's. We had a great dinner and right afterwards, we headed to the church for Married Life Live. I was wanting some new pictures of Randall and me for Facebook as well as pictures for my blog, so I made sure I charged my batteries so that we could have pictures made at MLL while we were dressed nicely. Much to my dismay, my camera stopped working before I could take any pictures. I tried everything I could think of to make it work. I have only had this camera for a little over a year and I can't believe that it is broken. But I know the batteries are charged and it just goes off after a few blinks of the light. I am so disappointed that it is broken. We certainly don't need to have to put out money on a new camera just before going on vacation. Oh well!

Married Life Live was fabulous! All of the people who participated in it were hysterical! What a great night out! Somehow, I just feel a little wrong for enjoying myself tonight when Doug and his family is suffering so. I know that Renee would want us to continue enjoying our lives. She loved doing fun things with her Christian friends and she would want all of us to be there, no doubt. We sat with Tom and Linda Peak and Jerry and Monie Timothy. It was a great night out! I just wish I had pictures to post.

No comments:

Followers