Saturday, October 18, 2008

WE LEAVE IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!

Our vacation is finally here!!!! We will leave early in the morning hopefully around 7:00 or 7:30 AM. Randall and I went yesterday (Friday) and got the trailer out of storage and brought it to the house. Randall stocked the kitchen stuff and his clothes yesterday afternoon. I however had to go to Willowcreek simulcast Small Group conference that took place at the Church on the Eastern Shore. It was Friday night and Saturday. So I was not able to do my packing in the trailer until just a few minutes ago. I keep thinking of things I am forgetting. I hope I think of everything I am forgetting before we leave:).

We will head towards Jackson, MS then head just over into Louisiana-MS border. Then we will end up just over the Arkansas line in Lake Village, AR for our first night. According to Mapquest, it takes about 6 hours by car. So we figure it will take about 7 hours pulling the trailer. Allowing time for a few stops and lunch, hopefully we'll be there by4:00 PM. We will only stay here tomorrow night and we will stay here again one night on our last night before coming home.

It looks like we will have perfect weather to begin our journey. The temperature is supposed to be around 50 in the morning. The RV park in Lake Village is supposed to have Wi-Fi, so I hope to update tomorrow night.
Every park we have booked says that they have Internet connections. My plans are to update each night.

I have not posted in a few days and I would just like to wish my oldest son, Brandon a "Happy 29th Birthday"! He turned 29 on Thursday.

We are so excited and seems like we have waited so long for this. The anticipation is half the excitement. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight because I will be so "geared up"--ready to go!

1 Day til the trailer pulls out

2 comments:

Payne Family said...

I hope that you guys have a great trip!!!

Tiffy's World said...

Miss you already! Have a great time!

Followers